The flu (influenza) is an infection of the respiratory tract that is caused by the influenza virus. A timely flu jab reduces your risk of catching flu and decreases the chance that you fall ill and need to call in sick. If you do catch the flu, the symptoms will often be less serious so you recover faster.
For whom is the flu jab intended?
Anyone who wants to lower the risk of catching the flu is welcome to visit our KLM Health Services Travel Clinic to get vaccinated. If you belong to a high-risk group, then your doctor will inform you about the flu jab.
You can get a flu jab at any desired time at one of our branches.
Simply make an appointment online.
How much does it cost?
A flu jab costs € 29,50. This includes consultation fees.
Flu jab at a glance
- The flu jab reduces your risk of catching flu.
- The best time to get vaccinated is between mid-October and mid-November
- Influenza is different from a bad cold.
- The flu jab usually provides about six months’ protection.
- Flu viruses change regularly. That’s why the composition of the flu jab changes from year to year.
- You need a flu jab every year in order to be properly protected.
The flu jab in your organisation
Do you wish to protect your employees against the flu and therewith reduce the number of sick days? KLM Health Services offers companies an on site vaccination service. This saves you travel time so you can focus on your work. We gladly provide you with a custom quote for vaccination of your employees on site.
For more information about the flu jab or to make an appointment, please send an email to email@example.com. You can also call us at +31 (0) 20 649 0669.