ATEX Basics A
Our ATEX Basics A training course covers the main outline of ATEX and concerns recognising the risk of explosion. This profile is intended for employees who do not come across risks of explosion on a daily basis, but who work in or for a company with defined Hazardous Areas.
- Hazardous substances and explosions
- Occupational Health and Safety Legislation and ATEX
- Responsibilities and work permits
- Characteristics of flammable substances
- Ignition sources
- Classification of Hazardous Areas
- Detection of gas, vapour and oxygen
- Working safely with explosive atmospheres
The certificate you obtain is valid for three years. After three years, a one-day refresher course is mandatory in order to keep your knowledge and skills up to date and your certificate valid.
This is a one-day course.