ATEX Basics B
Our ATEX Basics B training course is intended for employees who operate, maintain and manage ATEX installations and machines. Profile B focuses on applying the basic principles of explosion protection (ATEX) in practice.
- Hazardous substances and explosions
- Occupational Health and Safety Legislation and ATEX
- Responsibilities and work permits
- Characteristics of flammable substances
- Classification of Hazardous Areas
- Detection of gas, vapour and oxygen
- Ignition sources
- Working safely with explosive atmospheres
- Explosion proof equipment and requirements
- Risk Inventory and Evaluation (RI & E)
- Regulations and guidelines
The certificate you obtain is valid for three years. After three years, a two-day refresher course is mandatory in order to keep your knowledge and skills up to date and your certificate valid.
This is a two-day course.