First Aid International
First Aid training is an internationally oriented course intended for employees who work for organisations that want to have more comprehensive in-house expertise for providing First Aid. The programme is modern and offers many skill training and practical exercises. Anyone can join this programme, regardless of previous education or experience. Currently, we already offer this training course to associations, public authorities, healthcare institutions, and airlines. In the Netherlands, the First Aid training has been assessed and approved by the Dutch Resuscitation Council.
What does an international First Aider do?
The First Aid International teaching method is designed to help students gain both the skills and the confidence needed to act safely and efficiently in an emergency. Our approach stands out in a number of areas:
- Unique and tested teaching method
- Very modern course material
- A safe learning environment: small groups and a varied programme
- Skills training is key: many exercises so to gradually become familiar with the required skills
- Short practical oriented courses; no excess ballast
- This course is equivalent to the courses offered by the Orange Cross or Red Cross.
- First Aid fundamentals
- Assessing situations
- Protective measures
- Methodical approach
- CPR / AED
- First Aid in practice (equipment)
This is a two-day course
In order to keep your skills and knowledge up to date, we organise yearly one-day refresher courses.
The programme concludes with a test. The diploma is valid for one year.