The flu (influenza) is an infection of the respiratory tract that is caused by the influenza virus. A timely flu jab reduces your risk of catching flu and decreases the chance that you fall ill and need to call in sick. If you do catch the flu, the symptoms will often be less serious so you recover faster.
For whom is the flu vaccination intended?
Anyone who wants to lower the risk of catching the flu is welcome to visit our KLM Health Services Travel Clinic to get vaccinated. If you belong to a high-risk group, then your doctor will inform you about the flu jab.
The flu vaccination will become available at KLM Health Services for the flu season 2022/2023 end of October.
How much does it cost?
A flu jab costs € 34,50. This includes consultation fees.
Flu vaccination at a glance
- The flu jab reduces your risk of catching flu.
- The best time to get vaccinated is between mid-October and mid-November
- Influenza is different from a bad cold.
- The vaccination usually provides about six months’ protection.
- Flu viruses change regularly. That’s why the composition of the flu jab changes from year to year.
- You need a flu vaccination every year in order to be properly protected.
- This vaccination does not protect for COVID-19
- The vaccination is available while stocks last.
The flu jab in your organisation
Do you wish to protect your employees against the flu and therewith reduce the number of sick days? KLM Health Services offers companies an on site vaccination service. This saves you travel time so you can focus on your work. We gladly provide you with a custom quote for vaccination of your employees on site. For more information or to make an appointment, please send us an email. You can also call us at +85 401 6211.