Your health is your most important asset. If you’re wondering whether your lifestyle lives up to the requirements for good health or whether you may have certain health risks, then this annual health check-up is a good idea! After this examination, you will know what needs to be done in order to keep your health up to par. A detailed report, including the results of your medical examination and recommendations, will be sent to you.
The health check-up may include the following components:
- An interview with the doctor on the basis of a questionnaire, and a physical examination
- Determination of height, weight, BMI, body fat percentage, abdominal size and blood pressure
- A hearing test by means of an audiogram
- An eye vision test and measurement of turgidity (for person over age 40)*
- A pulmonary function test*
- Analysis of psychological problems and stress
- Blood and urine tests
- A written report, which will be sent to your home address.
* Only included in the Extensive health check-up.
You may add a cardiac stress test to your health check-up. This test is done with heart stimulation by pedalling a bicycle ergometer. While you pedal, you are connected to the ECG, which does the measuring.
Anyone can undergo a health check-up.
What we offer
- Basic health check-up
- Extensive health check-up
- VIP health check-up
For more information or a quotation (without engagement), please contact us via
+31 (0) 20 649 06 69 or fill in our contact form.
If you wish to make an appointment, please contact us via +31 (0) 20 649 30 72.